This article is about How to Download Picsart for PC or laptop in Windows 7, 8.1, XP & Mac operating systems. This photo editing app is available for Android, iOS Windows Phone and Windows 8.1 devices. Officially Picsart PC version is only available for Windows 8.1 Systems. But no need to worry today I will show you the process to Download Picsart app for PC or Laptop in Windows 7, XP, Vista and Mac operating systems. Before moving to tutorial first let me share the few information and features of this All in one photo editor application.
Features of Picsart PC
Picsart PC is one of the best photography application developed by USA based Company PicsArt Photo Studio. Picsart is All in one drawing and photo editing application and also an Social Network site. This application became very successful and it downloaded more than 200 million times according to Google play store. This application is also works as the collage maker to create the free photo collages. You can instantly share the photo collages and edited photos to social media or send them via mail or even you can upload them directly to dropbox.
- Very Friendly User Interface.
- Total Free of Cost.
- Very Simple and Useful Application.
- Powerful Photo Editor with special effects and frames.
- Fully equipped drawing tool and Collage Maker
- More than 2000 free thematic clipart images including collage frames and filters.
- Able to share the photos instantly to all social networking sites.
Must Read : Download MovieBox for PC
Download Picsart for PC or Laptop in Windows and Mac OS
Now in below article I am going to share the complete guide in simple step by step process to Download Picsart for PC or Laptop in Mac and Windows OS. Officially Picsart PC version is not available for Mac and Windows 8.1 earlier versions. So first you need to install the android emulator to run this app on your PC. I recommend bluestacks app player which is the free and best android emulator to run any android apps on your Windows and Mac computer.
- Firstly now download and install the bluestacks android emulator on your windows or mac computer by using simple tutorial. Download Bluestacks Offline Installer.
- After installation launch the app player and click on search bar appearing in top left corner of bluestack emulator.
- Now type “ Picsart” in search bar and click enter and then click on install button.
- Wait until the app install in the bluestack app player itself, it takes just few minutes time.
- Once you completed the above installation process then move to Bluestack Player > All apps > then click on pics art logo and start running the Picsart PC app.
If you are not able to install or Download Picsart for PC using bluestack player then follow the below mentioned android apk method.
Also Read: Download Fotorus for PC
Download Picsart for PC or Laptop using Android apk
If you are facing any trouble to install or Download Picsart for PC or laptop using bluestacks emulator then follow this below method to complete process without any errors.
- Now install and launch the bluestack android emulator on your laptop or computer.
- Now search “Picsart.apk” using Google search and download the apk file.
- You can also download the apk file directly from the following link. Download Picsart.apk
- After downloading the apk file double click on it or do right click and then click on Open with and select the bluestacks player manually.
- Now the picsart apk file will install in the bluestacks app player automatically.
- Once the installation completed then go to Bluestack > All Apps >> Click on Pics Art logo and start using your favorite android Picsart PC app.
Must Read: Download ShowBox for PC
Above I shared the tutorial to Download Picsart for PC and Laptop in Windows 7, 8.1, XP, Vista and Mac operating systems. I hope this tutorial will surely help you use Picsart on PC or laptop. If you need any help in this process or have any doubts you can contact us by commenting below. Please Share this useful tutorial with your friends. Keep visiting this website for many more useful tutorials and articles.
Thanks for Reading!