The “Market Not Found Search Web for Installation Recipe” is the most common error you will get while installing android applications on Bluestacks app player. Today i am writing the article about this issue and it helps you to Fix Bluestacks Market not found error. Because of this issue you cant download android apps in bluestacks android emulator. There are few ways to solve this Market not found error in bluestacks. Before going to share the solution to this problem, let me explain the exact reason of this error in app player.
Why Market Not Found Error Occurs in Bluestacks App player
This error mostly occurs while you trying to search the apps using the bluestacks search box. People thought this is an technical error or an internal software error. But it’s not, actually this error occurs while bluestacks is not able to detect the Google android play store. OK now lets move to tutorial, below I am sharing the solution to solve the bluestacks not found error.
How to Fix Market not Found Error in Bluestacks App player
There are three ways to overcome this problem. Now in below article I am sharing these three ways in step by step process.
- By Directly Installing the Android apps from Google Play store.
- Install the Google Play Store app and Frame Work Manually in Bluestacks.
- Installing the app directly by using Android apk files.
You just have the below Step by Step by guide perfectly to Solve Bluestacks Market not Found Error.
1. Directly Installing the Android apps from Google Play store
- First Install and launch bluestacks android emulator.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet
- Click on [All Apps] button located in top right corner of bluestacks android emulator
- Now you’ve see the “help” logo, just click on that, it will take you take you to the web browser.
- Now change the url in address bar from help.bluestacks.com to play.google.com and hit enter button on your keyboard.
- Now a small popup box will open asking you to choose the browser or play store, choose the play store and click on always button to make it default.
- Now a window will open, you have to fill the account details by giving Gmail id and password. Once you done this process wait for few minutes until the sync and upgrading completed. After that you can download apps directly from Google android play store as well as you can also search your favorite apps using bluestacks search bar.
2. Install the Google Play Store app and Frame Work Manually in Bluestacks
Unfortunately the latest version of bluestacks app player is not coming with the pre-installed Google play Service and Framework. Don’t worry you can install this services manually by downloading from the apk file from below links. By installing this apk file you can fix Bluestacks Market not found error.
- GoogleServiceFramework.apk (Download GoogleServiceFramework.apk)
- SetupWizard.apk ( Download Setup Wizard.apk)
- Vending.apk ( Download Vending.apk)
After downloading just double click on the files, bluestacks will automatically install the files itself. After successfully completing the installation of those apps just once restart the bluestacks app player and start installing your favorite android apps using Google Android PlayStore.
3. Installing the app directly by using Android apk files
If the above two methods not help you to solve the problem alternatively you can use this method.This method will not help you to Fix Market not found error in Bluestacks, but this the best method to overcome this problem in just few seconds. For this you no need to do any extra work.
- First download the apk file of your favorite android app to your computer.
- You can download the apk files directly from the free apk downloading sites like Apk4fun.com Appsapk.com
- You can download the android apk file by searching in Google “App name.apk” format example “Whatsapp.apk” “Showbox.apk” etc..
- After downloading the apk file of android app just double click on the apk file, if it not works do right click >> Open With >> Choose bluestacks app player manually.
- Now the apk file will install in bluestacks emulator automatically. You can access the installed app by going to bluestacks >> All Apps>> there you can see your all installed android apps.
Above I shared the few easy methods to Solve Bluestacks Market not found error. I hope this three methods will surely help you solve the Market not found error in Bluestacks android emulator. If you still getting any errors or need any help in the above process then feel free to contact us by shooting and comment in below section. Please share this useful trouble shooting guide with your friends and colleagues by using the below simple social sharing buttons. Browse this site and keep visiting for many more useful guides and articles.
Thanks for Reading!